Monday, February 10, 2014

Pretty Paper Studio "All About Love" February Challenge

Hi everyone!!! Good morning!!! Ime here to share some projects for Pretty Paper Studio, with "Love" as our theme.   

Here is my first project. This is a mixed media card I created using stamped patterned papers that I layered on top of each other. I added some gauze underneath a prima paintables paper that I painted it with distress markers. When it's dry I painted tattered glaze over the rose image then I heat set it to dry. For the background, I rubbed some distress ink over the prima paintables using a makeup sponge.

     

Close-up shot of the rose.

My second project is a corrugated carton box I bought from a craft store. I altered the box by distressing all the edges using walnut stain. For my background, I layered some pieces of paper that I also distress using my paper edger.I also added other embellishments like flowers, a doily, rhinestones, small wooden people and printable coupon that I got from the internet.


Here what it looks like inside. I added some trims, flowers and more coupons.

Here is my third project. This is a coupon book I created by binding all the coupons then binding it using twine.


A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project with the theme 'ALL ABOUT LOVE' 
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album February Challenge: All About Love
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: February 28, 2014
Prize: A prize pack put together by PPS 

List of materials
tattered angels glimmer glaze

Happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment